Extend all available models and controllers with built-in CMS tools in easy visual mode
Adding new custom fields and attributes on ALL models and controllers. Import/Export setiings and use this in others projects.
- Just a few clicks of the mouse you can add, in addition to custom fields, to any page and to any model available in the CMS the corresponding data attributes available when working with the model. All possible types are supported, including fileupload and relation with saving data in the database! Work for CMS.Pages and Rainlab.Pages, uses ViewBag mechanism for save data to page content (viewBag['variable_name'])
- Supports all attributes for custom fields in settings
- Create new Tabs for Your fields, or add in available
- Create your own data attributes available in the model (not associated with user fields and not stored in the database, for example, the formation of a full username from users model data)
- Create relations from settings in five clicks mouse
- Create in visual mode custom types of partials to be placed in the controllers lists and the corresponding handlers for them (so far, 2 types have been implemented: a checkbox and a button with the ability to change the corresponding handler code, new types planned in future)
- Include your Behaviors in any code
- Save the settings of your data and exchange between used projects with one click, it is much more convenient than writing code every time. Saved Plugin settings from Demo-site available in folder "impexp".
Live demo :
Backend (expander/admin): https://expander.test.linkonoid.com/backend/backend/auth/signin
Demo work present in:
- Users List (added partials in list) and Users form (added primitive fields: Text, NestedForm, Checkbox): https://expander.test.linkonoid.com/backend/rainlab/user/users
- Users Groups form (added Fileupload, Dropdown, Richeditor, Relation HasOne to Blog post - no saves data? I no added new relation _id field in Database for demonstrate this, deliberately did not add , so that you make sure that this real relation from SQL errors ): https://expander.test.linkonoid.com/backend/rainlab/user/usergroups/update/2
- Rainlab Pages (added Repeater field): https://expander.test.linkonoid.com/backend/rainlab/pages
In future I add new Demo elements (avaiables all presented in CMS)
My others quality plugins:
- UniDoc(Generate Excel, Word (PhpOffice), Pdf (Snappy || mPDF || TCPD || Dompdf) documents easy on fly and make manipulations with files)
- Multi Domains (Create multiple domains or url and bind this to arbitry theme or page/staticpage with extending routing rules use single CMS installation)
- Back To Front (Components for creates All Backend Widgets in Frontend pages: Lists, Search, Filter, Forms, FormWidgets, MediaManager, Reports and manage this items)
- Backend Menu (Complete change and reconfiguration of all menus in backend: adding, rename, move, hide, icons adding and change)
- Backend Popup (Quick modify records in backend controllers lists in modal popup mode)
- Datatables (View big data table on page in Ajax-mode)
- Auto SEO (Full SEO automate. Generate SEO tags based on rules and page content data)
- Desktop application builder (Free experimental plugin. Easy make Desktop Application on OctoberCMS base)
- Shortcodes Engine (Free plugin. Core plugin for includes shortcodes in page content, support Static pages)
- Include Content (Free plugin. Include content on page from other site or file)
- AdSense (Free plugin. Enables to use AdSense on page)
Why is this plugin paid?
- This is not a trivial plugin and it took a lot of time to develop it;
- You are guaranteed to receive support;
- You help the OctoberCMS project to develop, as 30% of the payment goes to its development
This plugin is also included into the following bundle
Access to data of data models occurs in a standard way, through the attributes of the model or viewBag['variable_name'] for CMS.Pages and Rainlab.Pages! The plugin does not require any additional settings, in addition to allowing or prohibiting its operation. All other settings are clear from the description of the corresponding fields. If you have work with expanded the code before, a lot will seem familiar to you. But this works out of the box without writing a single line of code.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Mar 02, 2020
Fixed label for "Import/Export"
Dec 02, 2019
Fixed "Import/Export" for correct Demo upload on new installation
Dec 02, 2019
Fixed and Updated demo upload file
Nov 10, 2019
Fixed "FileImportExport" folder name register case error in Linux
Oct 29, 2019
Import/Export bug fix and modify. Updated demo upload file.
Oct 28, 2019
Oct 15, 2019