Complete reconfiguration of all menus in backend
In which cases will this plugin be required?
- If you are not satisfied with the name, icon or location of standard menu items in backend menu or plugins;
- If you are you need to add a new menu item, for example, a link to an external resource or other;
- On many projects, it is very often necessary to hide menu items for the end user of the admin panel in case this can not be done through the standard permission of rights (many plugins does not use permissions way for users). All It is very important for a quality commercial product!
- Change (name, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for Main menu items
- Change (name, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for submenu (Side menu) Main menu items;
- Change (name, description, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for System menu items
- Change (name, icon, permissions), Create, Hide, Move for User profile menu items
Why is this plugin paid?
- You are guaranteed to receive support;
- You help the OctoberCMS project to develop, as 30% of the payment goes to its development
What is planned:
- Groups operations for menu items (menu category or all);
- Visual sorting items (it's necessary?);
- Move item to Frontend menu (it's necessary?)...
Greetings to all PHP developers!
My absolute Free Windows PHP-server (GO language) for PHP-developers on OctoberCMS (Caddy server + PHP7 in FastCGI mode + OctoberCMS & Sqlite for storage this CMS + free admins components).
Very easy to configure and allows you to deploy your development environment in literally 1 minute. SQLite allows for small projects to transfer the source code to the production server without unnecessary gestures.
Assembly can also be used in production. Includes components:
- My server (base on Caddy server sources)
- PHP 7.1.1
- 2 utilities from the winginx project (hostseditor.exe and php-config.exe)
- HeidiSQL for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Miqrosoft SQL Server administration
- SQLite Administrator
- WinSCP for remote SSH
- Sendmail dummy for debugging the sending of emails
In the plans:
- Embedding the Mysql engine directly into the code (without installing the latter);
- Adding additional administration tools
- Full automatization: auto backup, auto deploy on work server, git, and more more (depending on the interest of users)
At the code are no viruses and bookmarks !!!
Installation - not required: extract archive and just run caddywps.exe!!! To go to the OctoberCMS Admin Panel select the top item of the program menu from the tray (admin/admin) or new installation.
!!!In some cases (if not), use the hostseditor.exe utility (also launched from the tray menu) to register localhost (127.0.0.1) in the hosts file. Successful work!
This plugin is also included into the following bundle
The plugin does not require any specific requirements and bindings, it works out of the box, because uses system settings for storage.
Attention! Very carefully use the option of hiding the menu!
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Initialize plugin BackendMenu
Sep 21, 2018