Complete reconfiguration of all menus in backend
In which cases will this plugin be required?
- If you are not satisfied with the name, icon or location of standard menu items in backend menu or plugins;
- If you are you need to add a new menu item, for example, a link to an external resource or other;
- On many projects, it is very often necessary to hide menu items for the end user of the admin panel in case this can not be done through the standard permission of rights (many plugins does not use permissions way for users). All It is very important for a quality commercial product!
It`s stable and works in production !
- Change (name, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for Main menu items
- Change (name, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for submenu (Side menu) Main menu items;
- Change (name, description, icon, permissions, parent), Create, Hide, Move for System menu items
- Change (name, icon, permissions), Create, Hide, Move for User profile menu items
My others quality plugins:
- UniDoc(Generate Excel, Word (PhpOffice), Pdf (Snappy || mPDF || TCPD || Dompdf) documents easy on fly and make manipulations with files)
- Expander (Extend all available models: adding all types custom fields +attributes for model with in database save, and controllers: extends lists and adding custom Behaviors with built-in CMS tools in easy visual mode)
- Multi Domains (Create multiple domains or url and bind this to arbitry theme or page/staticpage with extending routing rules use single CMS installation)
- Back To Front (Components for creates All Backend Widgets in Frontend pages: Lists, Search, Filter, Forms, FormWidgets, MediaManager, Reports and manage this items)
- Backend Popup (Quick modify records in backend controllers lists in modal popup mode)
- Datatables (View big data table on page in Ajax-mode)
- Auto SEO (Full SEO automate. Generate SEO tags based on rules and page content data)
- Desktop application builder (Free experimental plugin. Easy make Desktop Application on OctoberCMS base)
- Shortcodes Engine (Free plugin. Core plugin for includes shortcodes in page content, support Static pages)
- Include Content (Free plugin. Include content on page from other site or file)
- AdSense (Free plugin. Enables to use AdSense on page)
Why is this plugin paid?
- This is not a trivial plugin and it took a lot of time to develop it. The real development cost is much higher
- You are guaranteed to receive support. Unfortunately, time a developer costs money
- Need to pay demo servers
- You help the OctoberCMS project to develop, as 30% of the payment goes to its development
- I would love to make this plugin public, but even the minimum fee gives an incentive to its further development and support
This plugin is also included into the following bundle
The plugin does not require any specific requirements and bindings, it works out of the box, because uses system settings for storage.
Attention! Very carefully use the option of hiding the menu!
Found the plugin useful on 8 Feb, 2021
That is simple and nice plugin to organize my backend and it works, thank you.
Bugs fixes on latest relises CMS. Full code refactoring and modify for support last relises CMS. Added counter and counterLabel fields for mainMenu.
Sep 25, 2019
Initialize plugin BackendMenu
Sep 21, 2018