Binds domain to theme and page (Mdomains v1.0.3)
LIVE DEMO available on http://linkonoid.com (for protecte code it`s v1.0.2 and no full - this demo only for static pages):
- Frontend domain 1: http://test1.linkonoid.com
- Frontend domain 2: http://test2.linkonoid.com
- Backend (admin/admin): http://linkonoid.com/backend/backend/auth/signin
- Register regular pages or static pages for domain (static pages works if Rainlab.Pages plugin install)
- Register theme for domain (does not depend on an active theme)
- Filter which domains can use backend
- It`s best way for create multiples (from 1 to out range) landings on one installations OctoberCMS
!!! WARNING !!!
- For correct work, bind all domains in configurable web-server file to OctoberCMS dir (configure virtual hosts for the server Apache, Nginx or other)
- v1.0.1 - Initialize plugin
- v1.0.2 - Adds work with Rainlab.Pages. Fixes little trubles with themes in domain settings.
- v1.0.3 - Fixes trubles with protected variables in StaticPages support. Little code refactoring.
Greetings to all PHP developers!
FREE Windows-server for PHP-developers on OctoberCMS based on the Caddy server (Caddy server + PHP7 in FastCGI mode + OctoberCMS & Sqlite for storage this CMS + free admins components). Assembly can also be used in production, works stably (this is Caddy & Golang!). Includes components:
- Caddy server
- PHP 7.1.1
- 2 utilities from the winginx project (hostseditor.exe and php-config.exe)
- HeidiSQL for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Miqrosoft SQL Server administration
- SQLite Administrator
- WinSCP for remote SSH
- Sendmail dummy for debugging the sending of emails
Installation - not required, download archive: http://caddywps.linkonoid.com/download extract and just run caddywps.exe To go to the OctoberCMS Admin Panel select the top item of the program menu from the tray (admin/admin) or new installation.
In some cases (if not), use the hostseditor.exe utility (also launched from the tray menu) to register localhost (127.0.0.1) in the hosts file. Successful work!
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Fixes trubles with protected variables in StaticPages support. Little code refactoring.
Jan 10, 2018
Adds work with Rainlab.Pages. Fixes little trubles with themes in domain settings.
Dec 28, 2017
Dec 15, 2017