Multi Revisions adds the missing revisions capability to October CMS
Have you ever wanted to undo a change made to a Page or Blog? Has a client ever wanted this safeguard when editing their website? This plugin gives you and your client the ability to revert changes made back to a previous state and potentially reducing support.
Handy when mistakes are made!
Live demo (mrevisions/admin): https://mrevisions.test.linkonoid.com/backend/backend/auth/signin
Similar to other popular CMS platforms, Multi Revisions is records revisions of changes made so they can be undone (reverted). Out the box support for the main OctoberCMS plugins: CMS, Pages & Blog and with the ability to add revision recording to all plugins simply by selecting them in the backend.
Out the box support for:
CMS : Page, Partials, Layouts, Content & Assets
Rainlab Pages : Pages, Menus, Content
Rainlab Blog : ......
Easily add support to other Plugin Models in the Backend with a few clicks.
Permission settings to control access and who can apply revisions.
Extended Settings: Control which database fields are recorded and the number of revisions stored.
Import & export your settings.
My others quality plugins:
- UniDoc(Generate Excel, Word (PhpOffice), Pdf (Snappy || mPDF || TCPD || Dompdf) documents easy on fly and make manipulations with files)
- Expander (Extend all available models: adding all types custom fields +attributes for model with in database save, and controllers: extends lists and adding custom Behaviors with built-in CMS tools in easy visual mode)
- Multi Domains (Create multiple domains or url and bind this to arbitry theme or page/staticpage with extending routing rules use single CMS installation)
- Back To Front (Components for creates All Backend Widgets in Frontend pages: Lists, Search, Filter, Forms, FormWidgets, MediaManager, Reports and manage this items)
- Backend Menu (Complete change and reconfiguration of all menus in backend: adding, rename, move, hide, icons adding and change)
- Backend Popup (Quick modify records in backend controllers lists in modal popup mode)
- Datatables (View big data table on page in Ajax-mode)
- Desktop application builder (Free experimental plugin. Easy make Desktop Application on OctoberCMS base)
- Shortcodes Engine (Free plugin. Core plugin for includes shortcodes in page content, support Static pages)
- Include Content (Free plugin. Include content on page from other site or file)
- AdSense (Free plugin. Enables to use AdSense on page)
Why is this plugin paid?
- This is not a trivial plugin and it took a lot of time to develop it;
- You are guaranteed to receive support;
- You help the OctoberCMS project to develop, as 30% of the payment goes to its development
Thanks Mightyhaggis for your support.
Thanks Prismify for modal Dialog from Toolbox plugin (https://github.com/prismify/oc-toolbox-plugin)
Enable "Log theme changes" (disabled by default) in Settings->LogSettings !
This plugin not uses specifics settings and configured only in Plugin-settings section. An example with the settings is in the impexp folder (just import this file from the corresponding section in the settings)
Found the plugin useful on 14 Jul, 2020
A great plugin! I am using it with OctoberCMS Pages to add versioning and it picks up all my custom page fields :) Thanks.
Added set Tab select for history table visualisation. Little changes in settings.
Jul 03, 2020
DependsOn error for select model fixed.
Jul 03, 2020
Cms\Classes\Asset error fixed. Little changes in settings.
Jul 02, 2020
First version of Multi Revisions
Jun 30, 2020