Using this site
- Marketplace Terms
- Refund Policy
- Terms for Authors
- Terms for Partners
- Premium Support
Parters are businesses or individuals who register for the October CMS Partner Program and are listed in the Partner Directory over an annual term.
1. Rules and responsibilities for Partners
- 1.1 Partners should provide services directly related to October CMS development, hosting or technical support.
- 1.2 Customers referred from this website are interested in the October CMS platform. Partners should not offer or solicit these customers to use another CMS or related product instead.
- 1.3 Partner fees are charged as an annual subscription. The subscription price for a partnership may increase once per year.
- 1.4 At the end of a subscription term, the partner has the option to renew for another year. Platinum partners have first preference when renewing.
- 1.5 If a partner wishes to cancel their partnership and profile page early, the remaining subscription balance will not be refunded.
- 1.6 There can be any number of partners for Bronze, Silver and Gold levels. There can be only one partner for the Platinum partner level within each service category.
- 1.7 Partners in the Development category should have at least one October CMS project in their portfolio or one published product (theme or plugin) listed on the marketplace.
- 1.8 Partners at Platinum level must provide a vector quality version of their business logo and supply a URL to a dedicated landing page for the October CMS services they provide.
- 1.9 October CMS reserves the right to remove a partner profile page if it violates any of these terms. The parter will be notified by email if this occurs.