|Field name||Column name|
- en - English
- de - Deutsch
- fr - Français
- cs - Czech
- hu - Magyar
More premium plugins
- Content Plus - Complete solution for Blog, News, Portfolio, Slideshow and Testimonials in one plugin. Many features and client-friendly interface.
- Backend Elite - Use amazing back-end features and fresh dashboard widgets. Gzip compression, CMS cleaner, right-click menu, etc.
- Login Page - Customize your back-end login page! You can change the background color or image, hide the logo or slogan and so on...
- Hospitality - This is the complete hospitality plugin with booking table, quick reservation and menu features. Manage your restaurant or cafe easily.
More free plugins
- Backend Plus - Extend the back-end to some features and widgets.
- News & Newsletter - This is a simple news and newsletter plugin.
- Developer Tools - Edit plugins with the online code editor.
- Front-end Plugins - List of components which are use in front-end.
- Blog Stats & Graphs - Extended the Blog with graphs and widgets.
- Paste Content - Paste snippets or HTML blocks to the CMS or plugins.
- Quick Edit - Edit easily the CMS pages via dashboard widget.
- Popup Manager - Easy to manage popups and collect subscribers.
- Photography - Manage your photos and photo equipment easily.
The following plugin is required
The following plugin extends or depends on the plugin
The following theme uses this plugin
- Go to the Settings > Updates & Plugins page in the Backend.
- Click on the Install plugins button.
- Type the User Plus text in the search field.
- Select the first hit in the list.
- Go to the Dashboard page in the Backend.
- Click on the Manage widgets > Add widget button.
- Select the User Plus widget from the list.
Found the plugin useful on 17 Dec, 2020
is there any option to display this fields in Profile update and on profile page.
Found the plugin useful on 22 Oct, 2017
You have a bug in Indikator\User\ReportWidgets\Users.php on line 70 ,77,84 you must pass user table name to Schema::hasColumn like this: $userTable= (new User)->getTable();
Szabó Gergő author
Replied on 24 Oct, 2017
Thank you for reporting this issue! I fixed it. Please update the plugin.
Found the plugin useful on 14 May, 2015
The User plugin contains avatar. Would you like to add one more avatars?
Found the plugin useful on 5 May, 2015
Can you please add support for avatars?
Found the plugin useful on 4 May, 2015
The documentation can be found the page of RainLab User plugin: github.com/rainlab/user-plugin
Found the plugin useful on 3 May, 2015
No documentation about how to create a simple profile page, login and register page is given.
Added permission to Dashboard widgets.
May 10, 2019
Fixed the column check issue.
Oct 24, 2017
Redesigned the report widget.
Jul 10, 2017
Changed the plugin description.
Jul 02, 2016
Improved the dashboard widget.
Jan 25, 2016
Fixed the uninstall and update issue.
Oct 27, 2015
Added Czech language.
Oct 14, 2015
Added new Telephone and Company fields.
Oct 01, 2015
Added the dashboard widget.
Sep 01, 2015
Added the plugin icon.
Aug 24, 2015
Fixed the uninstall error.
Jun 03, 2015
Added French language.
May 03, 2015
Remove the first and the last name.
Feb 21, 2015
Minor improvements and bugfix.
Feb 14, 2015
Added German language.
Feb 14, 2015
Added profile fields to users table.
Feb 14, 2015
First version of User Plus.
Jan 26, 2015