Back to Ultimate Website Builder - CREATOR Theme Bundle Support

roman30845
roman30845

If I add a pricing-block and set it to "monthly" only, I get this error:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("A non-numeric value encountered").
/var/www/example.org/example/public/themes/ketikidis-creator/partials/blocks/pricing2.htm line 29

This is the line:

    {% set profit = (fields.section_pricing2_mprice * 12) - fields.section_pricing2_yprice %}

This can only be solved by selecting "Monthly & Yearly" and adding a numeric value to the yearly value.

Last updated

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

If I add a pricing-block and set it to "monthly" only, I get this error:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("A non-numeric value encountered").
/var/www/example.org/example/public/themes/ketikidis-creator/partials/blocks/pricing2.htm line 29

This is the line:

   {% set profit = (fields.section_pricing2_mprice * 12) - fields.section_pricing2_yprice %}

This can only be solved by selecting "Monthly & Yearly" and adding a numeric value to the yearly value.

Hello Roman!
I just tested all pricing blocks and all working just fine with Monthly, Yearly and Both options (with switcher). Are you sure that you have entered a numeric value on monthly price field?

Last updated

roman30845
roman30845

Hi Charis,

I can reproduce this:

  • Add a new pricing2 block
  • Choose "Pricing Type" => "Monthly"
  • Add a new pricing item
  • Enter 5 for Monthly Price
  • Save
  • Enter site

You can only solve this issue by switching "Pricing Type" => "Monthly" to "Switch between monthly & yearly", add a yearly value, save and switch back to "Monthly"

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

Hi Charis,

I can reproduce this:

  • Add a new pricing2 block
  • Choose "Pricing Type" => "Monthly"
  • Add a new pricing item
  • Enter 5 for Monthly Price
  • Save
  • Enter site

You can only solve this issue by switching "Pricing Type" => "Monthly" to "Switch between monthly & yearly", add a yearly value, save and switch back to "Monthly"

Hello Roman!
Yes, I confirm this and managed to find the issue, so I will update theme in a minutes.

roman30845
roman30845

Charis said:

roman30845 said:

Hi Charis,

I can reproduce this:

  • Add a new pricing2 block
  • Choose "Pricing Type" => "Monthly"
  • Add a new pricing item
  • Enter 5 for Monthly Price
  • Save
  • Enter site

You can only solve this issue by switching "Pricing Type" => "Monthly" to "Switch between monthly & yearly", add a yearly value, save and switch back to "Monthly"

Hello Roman!
Yes, I confirm this and managed to find the issue, so I will update theme in a minutes.

Great. As I made some changes to the theme, would you please tell me, which files have been changed?

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

Hi Charis,

I can reproduce this:

  • Add a new pricing2 block
  • Choose "Pricing Type" => "Monthly"
  • Add a new pricing item
  • Enter 5 for Monthly Price
  • Save
  • Enter site

You can only solve this issue by switching "Pricing Type" => "Monthly" to "Switch between monthly & yearly", add a yearly value, save and switch back to "Monthly"

Hello Roman!
Just update your theme with latest version v.1.0.2.
keep in mind that because of the way ╬čctobercms theme upgrade work, the existing pages in the theme will be replaced by the original ones that came with the installation. It's a good idea to get a backup of the work you've done before upgrading.

roman30845
roman30845

So did you only change

/var/www/example.org/example/public/themes/ketikidis-creator/partials/blocks/pricingXY.htm ? I think the OctoberCMS-theme-upgrades are not very cool and I don't want to roll back everything I just created.

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

So did you only change

/var/www/example.org/example/public/themes/ketikidis-creator/partials/blocks/pricingXY.htm ? I think the OctoberCMS-theme-upgrades are not very cool and I don't want to roll back everything I just created.

Ok. You can download theme on other project and just replace 3 pricing .htm blocks. Is that helpful?

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

So did you only change

/var/www/example.org/example/public/themes/ketikidis-creator/partials/blocks/pricingXY.htm ? I think the OctoberCMS-theme-upgrades are not very cool and I don't want to roll back everything I just created.

If the solution to replace 3 pricing blocks from a new project is not helpful i can explain the fix. Its easy after all.

roman30845
roman30845

Okay, I replaced the files and it works fine. Thanks!

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

Okay, I replaced the files and it works fine. Thanks!

I'm glad the problem solved and thank you for pointing it out.

1-11 of 11