Display buttons to share content on different social networks.
There are 3 version of the component:
- Bootstrap: requires Twitter Bootstrap & Font Awesome (will work alone, but looks ugly).
- Non Bootstrap: this version only requires Font Awesome (can be included from the component properties).
- Simple Sharing Buttons: includes 6 themes, 10 social networks and "send by mail".
Based & inspired on:
- Bootstrap: http://www.himpfen.com/social-sharing-buttons-bootstrap-font-awesome/
- Non Bootstrap: http://schier.co/blog/2014/10/22/pure-html-share-buttons.html
- Simple Sharing Buttons: https://simplesharingbuttons.com/
The following themes use this plugin:
In your OctoberCMS backend, go to Updates > Install plugins and search for "martin.ssbuttons" or install from October Marketplace.
Create a page in the CMS area and drag the component of your preference to the page.
You can choose which buttons to show from the component properties and some extra features (like theme) depending on the selected component.
Mark van den Elzen
Found the plugin useful on 7 Apr, 2017
Found the plugin useful on 20 Mar, 2016
Great little plugin, very easy to style. Thanks for your work Martin!
Found the plugin useful on 19 Dec, 2015
I really like the simplistic approach to this one. Well done
Jun 06, 2017
May 28, 2017
Feb 21, 2017
Dec 25, 2016
Custom buttons order on components
Nov 23, 2016
Fixed image path on "Simple Sharing Buttons" component
Feb 27, 2016
Fixed Facebook button on Bootstrap version
Jan 21, 2016
HTML Validation fix on "Simple Sharing Buttons" component
Jan 10, 2016
Bugfix on multiple components on same page
Jan 09, 2016
New "Simple Sharing Buttons" component with 6 differents themes and more social networks
Jan 09, 2016
Created an "non-required-Bootstrap" alternative version
Dec 19, 2015
First version of Social Sharing Buttons
Dec 16, 2015