This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying and other actions are disabled for now.
I'm currently using an E-commerce Plugin, I need some help extending and modifying this plugin:
Plugin name : JK Shop
- [URGENT] Displaying images and products of all children categories of the selected parent category on a CMS page. (Backend is already configured)
- Modifying property and quantities ( Currently, quantities are link to a product and not by their property, for example if you have a t-shirt with Small, Medium, Large with different colors they all share the same quantity. Red small t-shirt should have a quantity itself.)
- Modifying taxes and Localisation ( Currently, taxes are attached to a product, and there's no localisation. Taxes should be linked to checkout information on shipping.)
Do you have any updates on your project?
Looking forward for your reply
Hi Troy, I sent you an email.
Looking forward for you reply too!
Have past experience with OcotberCMS & e-commerce development with the same.
I have 1 year of experience in OctoberCMS
you can contact me on Skype: zakir192919
Hello, I have gone through your project requirements.
I'd like to mention that I am an expert in Laravel and October CMS and have been constantly working with Laravel framework for past 3 years. I know all about its composer packages and Artisan commands. I develop everything and utilize Git for version control.
I have deep understanding of web development and know how websites work. I can define architecture quite efficiently so that the platform is modular and everything is loosely-coupled.
Some of our Laravel based work you might like:
- http://beach-stays.com.au (October CMS)
- http://landmarkcollection.com.au (October CMS)
What I am good at:
- Software Architecture and Database Schema Designing
- Developing Modular and Loosely-coupled components
- Meeting deadlines
- Strong communication
Let's discuss further in details about your project if you find me eligible for your project. Looking forward to a long-term business relationship with you.
Regards -- Veenit [email protected] $kype: hashbyte
1-7 of 7