It is a must-have plugin for you, if you use the October's Docs a lot or you want to use the build-in wysiwyg editor on the Content page.
- Edit directly plugins with the online code editor!
- Add a Help tab to the Pages, Partials or Layouts page.
- Replace the code editor to wysiwyg editor on the Content page.
- Show the PHP's configuration if you logged as Superuser.
- Set a different permissions for the above features.
- en - English
- hu - Magyar
More premium plugins
- Popup Manager - It contains marketing tools which is used for collecting more subscribers. Easy to manage popups and it is integrated with other October's plugin.
- Content Plus - Complete solution for Blog, News, Portfolio, Slideshow and Testimonials in one plugin. Many features and client-friendly interface.
- Backend Elite - Use amazing back-end features and fresh dashboard widgets. Gzip compression, CMS cleaner, right-click menu, etc.
- Login Page - Customize your back-end login page! You can change the background color or image, hide the logo or slogan and so on...
- Hospitality - This is the complete hospitality plugin with booking table, quick reservation and menu features. Manage your restaurant or cafe easily.
More free plugins
- Backend Plus - Extend the back-end to some features and widgets.
- User Plus - Extend the RainLab User plugin to some new fields.
- Front-end Plugins - List of components which are use in front-end.
- News & Newsletter - This is a simple news and newsletter plugin.
- Quick Edit - Edit easily the CMS pages via dashboard widget.
Location of plugin
You can find it in the back-end: Settings > System > Developer Tools
If you like to get the PHP's configuration of your server, use the following URL: www.yourwebsite.com/phpinfo
- Go to the Settings > Updates & Plugins page in the Backend.
- Click on the Install plugins button.
- Type the Developer Tools text in the search field.
Found the plugin useful on 27 Jul, 2017
The ability to edit plugins makes this a must-have plugin. However, I get an error when trying to make a new directory.
<code>exception 'Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException' with message 'Call to a member function dirName() on a non-object' in /var/www/html/plugins/indikator/devtools/widgets/assetlist/partials/_new_dir_form.htm:22</code>
Szabó Gergő author
Replied on 28 Jul, 2017
Thank you for your review! I fixed this issue. Please update the plugin.
Found the plugin not useful on 28 Apr, 2017
Long time issue (no syntax highlight) not resolved neither replied by the author which make this plugin useless.
Found the plugin useful on 4 Oct, 2016
Fixed the Create folder issue.
Jul 28, 2017
The top menu icon shows again.
Jun 20, 2017
Minor code improvements and bugfix.
Jun 18, 2017
Show the PHP's configuration.
Jun 12, 2017
Added new icon for main navigation.
May 02, 2017
Fixed the Create file issue.
Mar 10, 2017
Translate some English texts.
Oct 30, 2016
Edit plugins with the code editor.
Sep 30, 2016
First version of Developer Tools.
Sep 22, 2016