Photographer Colorlib is Octoberize CMS version of Photographer Colorlib free HTML photography website template. With this theme you can easily Convert your Blog into Photography Portfolios or product showcase or anything else you want. Theme Without a shadow of a doubt, Photographer is the best free photography website template. If you are particularly looking for a web design that will easily distinguish you from the masses, Photographer is the one. It rocks a stunning, creative layout that will capture everyone’s interest in an instant. Of course, you can freely use Photographer as is, but you can also enrich it with your original touch and make it stand out a mile.
The fantastic home page displays content uniquely, making sure the experience is always of the highest degree. Make a strong and memorable first impression with Photographer, a free photography website template.
Other goodies of Photographer include:
- Filterable photography portfolio (*integrated with Blog Featured Images)
- Slider (*integrated with Blog 1st priority Featured Images)
- Social media buttons
- Drop-down menu
- Different portfolio layouts
- Blog section
- Functional contact form
- Google Maps - integration
- Intafeed integration
- Fully Customizable Theme - All section/parts can be enable/disable via Theme Options
- Theme Options (Customize Theme) is available to manage the content
Home - Screenshot
Blog - Screenshot
Portfolio - Screenshot
About US - Screenshot
Contact - Screenshot
Author: Dodo Jaya Raditya | Released: April, 2020 | Lisence: MIT | Email: email@example.com | Website: https://singdisain.com
Author: Colorlib | Released: October, 2019 | Licence: CC BY 3.0 (footer credits must remain in place) | Website: https://colorlib.com/wp/template/photographer | Preview: Photographer Colorlib - HTML Demo
- Bootstrap v4.3.1
- jQuery v3.2.1
- Magnific Popup - v1.1.0
- SlickNav Responsive Mobile Menu v1.0.10
- MixItUp v3.3.1
- jquery-circle-progress v1.2.2
- Masonry PACKAGED v4.2.2
- Owl Carousel v2.3.4
- Images from Unsplash
The following plugins are required
- Make sure all require plugins are installed
- Open the Rainlab Blog Plugins
- Start making your post and don't forget to upload the feature images, First image is the priority to show in image slider & gallery.
- For contact, just open the Flexi Contact Plugins, and fill the require fields. for detail configuration, visit Flexi Contact documentations (https://octobercms.com/plugin/laminsanneh-flexicontact)
The rest content, you can edit via Customize Theme in Theme Options.
Found the theme not useful on 27 Jul, 2020
I had hopes for this theme, but it apparently requires a contact form plugin that is not on the marketplace and it doesn't reference in the documentation anywhere that it is required.
Dodo Jaya Raditya author
Replied on 29 Jul, 2020
Thanks for your review
Changing the require contact plugin to Flexi Contact by Lamin Sanneh.
Jul 29, 2020
Add logo form to change the existing logo.
May 10, 2020
Adding opacity style in blog featured images & Fix Typo
May 09, 2020
Fix Blog/news Pagination
May 09, 2020
Fix bug on Hero slider & Social Menu
May 07, 2020
Integrate blog Featured Images to be display in Hero Slider Homepage
May 07, 2020
Apr 19, 2020
Apr 17, 2020
Apr 10, 2020