This plugin adds Two Factor Authentication to the Backend of October CMS.
What makes this plugin better than others?
- Each Secret Key is stored encrypted.
- Actively Maintained by Van der Let & Partners (official October CMS partner).
- User Friendly UI.
- New features will be added frequently.
- Authy for iOS, Android, Chrome, Mac OS
- FreeOTP for iOS, Android and Pebble
- Google Authenticator for iOS
- Google Authenticator for Android
- Google Authenticator (port) on Windows Store
- Microsoft Authenticator for Windows Phone
- LastPass Authenticator for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows
- 1Password for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows
Questions? Need help?
If you have any question about how to use this plugin, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to help you. You can also visit the support forum and drop your questions/issues there.
If you love this quality plugin as much as we do, please rate our plugin.
After installing the plugin, go to My Account to enable Two Factor Authentication.
Found the plugin useful on 29 Mar, 2019
It works but for some reason I'm only able to add authentication to one of the two admin accounts.
Van der Let & Partners author
Replied on 1 Apr, 2019
Users must enable 2FA for themselves. Since v1.3 administrators are able to disable 2FA for users if they have lost their device or security code.
Found the plugin useful on 27 Feb, 2019
Super easy plugin, does what it should, and is very easy to implement.
Upgrade dependency `libaries pragmarx/google2fa` and `endroid/qr-code`.
May 26, 2020
Fix redirect issue when cms.backendUri is empty.
May 26, 2020
Allow disabling 2FA for users as superuser (superuser must have 2FA enabled).
Jan 23, 2020
Fix issue with login screen not showing up
Jun 21, 2019
Add 2FA column to user list
Jan 18, 2019
Fix invalid method call
Nov 07, 2018
Improve security by generating the QR-code on server (instead of Google Charts API).
Nov 02, 2018
First version of Vdlp.TwoFactorAuthentication
Oct 12, 2018