We have 100 coupons for those who want to test our paid plugins. Curious? Just let us know at [email protected]!
You can visit our Live Demo site. Sign in to backend using: login - manager, password - manager. You can deploy the demo site locally. To do so, you need to clone the repository, follow the steps from the "Installation guide", install the plugins. As a result, you will receive a copy of the demo site with a full database. Having a ready-made demo site example, you can easily learn how to operate the plugins.
Large Catalog Performance Live Demo
If you would like to know how our plugins perform with large catalogs of products, you can visit our Large Catalog Live Demo that has 21 000 products, 68 000 offers and 210 000 variations of property values.
Below are the performance characteristics for server setup: Dual Core CPU with 4GB of RAM.
For a catalog containing 210 products
Catalog page load time: 100-150 ms
Product list filtering time: 80-100 ms
For a catalog containing 21 000 products
Catalog page load time: 900-1100 ms
Product list filtering time: 500-600 ms
Please join us on #shopaholic channel in October CMS slack chat in order to have quick support on all our products. You will also get all newest updates and insights about our existing and upcoming products!
If you have any specific requests, suggestions or ideas please do not hesitate to send us a message, it will help us make our products even better.
If you don't have access to octobercms.slack.com, please register here
Search plugin adds powerful search capabilities to Shopaholic. The plugin’s features allow to implement a customizable search engine that is tailored to the online shop’s inventory and provides the opportunity for customers to find what they are looking for easily and conveniently. Whether they are searching for a specific product, brand or just need to find what they desire by typing in a related phrase - the plugin provides tools to cater all these cases. It is also integrated with Rainlab Translate plugin which allows to search in various languages.
- Search for Shopaholic allows to search products, categories, brands, tags by
- name (product name);
- code (product code or vendor code);
- preview_text (preview text of product description);
- description (product description);
- search_synonym - allows to add search synonyms to certain keywords so customers can easily find products by typing semantically related phrases;
- search_content - a field that is invisible to the user and allows admins to place searchable content within it that is related to the product, category, etc.
- Plugin also adds search settings to the Settings model in Shopaholic.
- Rainlab Translate integration allows to search in a currently selected language out of a list of created languages.
Get involved and contribute to the project
If you’d like to help us improve the project, you can do so in the following ways:
- Report bugs and recommend new features on our plugin’s GitHub issues page;
- Contribute to the project by following these instructions;
- Follow and support us on social media: Twitter page; Facebook community.
You can also visit LOVATA’s GitHub page.
Developed by Andrey Kharanenka.
These plugin(s) are required for the plugin:
The full plugin documentation is abailable here.
$obList = ProductCollection::make()->search('test search');
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Update license file
Aug 07, 2018
Feb 23, 2018