This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

login15776
login15776

I wanted to update an older OctoberCMS installation (guess it was build 396) to the newest build, so I used the functionality in the backend to do so.

However, that got stuck at the finishing step (that dialog didnt close after 30 minutes...). I reloaded the page and got the message that I had been logged out. Trying to log in again fails due to the following error

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'last_activity' in 'field list' (SQL: update `backend_users` set `last_activity` = 2017-11-22 18:57:55, `updated_at` = 2017-11-22 18:57:55 where `id` = 1)

which seems logical because that table only has a field called 'last_login' in my database.

How can I fix this mess? Is there a special artisan command to perform a system update or do I have to use the basic Laravel commands (like artisan migrate) manually?

login15776
login15776

I found the solution myself.

Even though the update via the admin backend failed, I could re-run the update from the command line on the server.

php artisan october:update apparently fixed the broken update.

rahulcbr58960
rahulcbr58960

I have a project in laravel, is there any way to migrate the project in octobercms through plugin etc.

mjauvin
mjauvin

Please don't hijack someone else's post.

1-4 of 4

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.