The theme includes:
- Webpack (using Laravel Mix)
- Font Awesome
See the Documentation tab for the usage details.
To use it:
- Install October CMS
- Create a new folder in October /themes folder (call it for example my-awesome-theme)
- Clone the repo in your theme folder
- Activate the theme from October backend settings
To modify it:
- Open a terminal, go to your theme folder and run
npm install(node_modules folder will be created)
- Install more packages using
npm install --save
- Require your installed packages in src/js/app.js
- Modify the js and scss files
npm run dev(
npm run watchto recompile when something changes)
- Add new pages, partials, content files...
npm run prodwhen you are ready for production
When you are ready for production:
npm run prod
- You don't need to upload node_modules and src folders to the production host if you don't compile your assets there
Tiara Digital Advertising
Found the theme useful on 15 Dec, 2020
Love it. Very useful!
Found the theme useful on 18 Jun, 2020
Found the theme useful on 14 Dec, 2018
Its very useful template, but can you add https://www.browsersync.io/ to project? When you change any sass or html template, it could reload the page in browser.
Change webpack option 'browsers' to 'overrideBrowserslist'
Nov 15, 2019
Update laravel mix to v.4
Jan 12, 2019
Asset versioning to override cache
Jan 12, 2019
First version of OctoberCMS npm/Laravel mix Theme Boilerplate
Dec 05, 2018