I have tried your suggestions but no luck.
First, I used the file cache and system cache delete widgets
Second, I detached the project from the backend, the deleted the project on the OctoberCMS website, recreated the project and reattached it.
<One a side note, the OctoberCMS team should make the project, after being linked to the (client) website, to fetch a list of all plugins from the website and include them in the project. At the moment only the paid plugins/themes can be seen under reattach product AND more importantly as the plugins used in the project. It is like I now have to go MANUALLY add each product back to the project.>