Allow import or export users managed by RainLab.User plugin.
- create hundreds of accounts in a few clicks
- CSV columns auto matching, rest columns can be matched drag and drop
- import avatars from Media folder
The following plugin is required
- Create CSV file.
- Required column is only email. If username not provided, import use email as username. If password not provided, import use username as password.
- Open import page at Users > Import.
- Drag and drop CSV to import field. Imported users are automatically activated.
users folder and insert images with name matching username. E.g. image 12905.jpg for user with username 12905, or image vojta.jpg for user with username vojta.
Can't import CSV file? Try to save file in CP1250 charset (for example in Sublime Text 2).
Troubleshooting at Mac
- Create Excel sheet.
- Save As Windows Comma Separated (it will create CSV with semicolons).
- Open CSV in Sublime Text and replace all semicolons by commas.
User import export plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license same as OctoberCMS platform.
Icon made by Vectors Market from www.flaticon.com.
Found the plugin useful on 17 Jan, 2018
Found the plugin useful on 2 Apr, 2017
Great plugin, easy to use and works perfectly. Can be easily extended and had great support experience from the author. Highly recommended!
Found the plugin useful on 5 Dec, 2016
The plugin works very well, it's really easy to use, it's perfect suited for the task!
Fix loading users avatars while import
Sep 21, 2019
Disable sending welcome emails to imported users
Jan 19, 2017
Jan 19, 2017
Rename ID column because of Microsoft SYLK error
Feb 15, 2016
First version of User Import Export
Dec 25, 2015