Use code CRMSPRINGSALE at checkout for 20% off.
This plugin allows you to keep track of customers and assign jobs to those customers. This is designed for those only in need of keeping track and as reference to customers, jobs and your employees.
You can also add your own job types, job statuses, payment statuses and payment methods.
The plugin has simplicity at heart so please feel free to give it a go.
Feedback is important to know where the plugin needs to improve, where it's lacking etc. so please do leave reviews and help us make the plugin better for you.
To install, go to Settings > Updates & Plugins > Install Plugins and search for Vektar.Crm.
Alternatively, you can add this to your project by using code Vectar.Crm.
- Add in any types of jobs types, job statuses, payment methods and payment statuses you would like.
- Add as many employees as you need or would like.
- Add your customer/client.
- Add the job and select the customer you have just added with all of the types you have also added.
Settings > EDIT CRM > Add Job Status has two default values of Open & Closed. These are hidden by default and should not be changed. Settings > EDIT CRM > Add Payment Status also has two values Paid & Unpaid which again are hidden by default and should not be deleted.
To add your own job types, job statuses, payment types and payment statuses go to > Settings > Edit CRM. There you will be able to add any of the four types.
- This plugin has been tested with PHP versions 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2 so it is highly recommended you are using at least 7.0
- This plugin requires Responsiv.Currency
- In CRM > Jobs, you can filter the types of jobs or job statuses simply by selecting one of the options you added previously.
- To change the currency for the amount field in CRM > Jobs, simply go to Settings > Currencies > select a default or you can add your own (this is all done thanks to Responsiv.Currency plugin).
Plans for future:
- Improvements for Employees
- When resizing for mobiles, the forms are in a completely different order.
Found the plugin useful on 30 Jan, 2021
Very Nice Plugin! Simple and easy to use CRM Worktracking and Customer Management Plugin without too many "Frills" ;)
Found the plugin useful on 23 Nov, 2019
Nice and useful, lives up to its promise!
Tested it now for some time and it is working fine without any problems!
Due to the fact that sometimes one plugin has to have more than one icon in the navbar (this can be a little confusing and space consuming) an idea and request to the OctoberCMS developer: a nested menu system for the navigation bar - if not already implementded - could be very helpful :)
More information when selecting a customer from creating a new job
Apr 12, 2020
New Logo for CRM
Apr 05, 2020
Added links for email, addresses, phone numbers & web address
Mar 11, 2020
Moved Edit CRM from navigation bar to Settings > Edit CRM.
Dec 06, 2019
Added business name for Select Customer for Jobs and business name column for Jobs
Nov 28, 2019
First version of Slideshow
Nov 14, 2019