Hide menu item(s) by checking RainLab Session component on referenced CMS page or layout.
The following plugins are required
Layout Method (recommended)
- Add the Session component to a CMS layout and set desired permissions
- Create a CMS page or static page that uses the layout created in step 1
- Create a menu item linking to the page created in step 2
- Repeat step 1 if additional permission types are required
Tip: Moving your layout HTML to a partial will ease maintenance and improve reusability
CMS Page Method
- Add the Session component to a CMS page and set permissions
- Create a menu item linking to the CMS page
This method does not work for Static pages
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
First version of Menu Item Session Check
Oct 07, 2019