Plugin for automatically creating a screenshot of the active theme
The plugin does not require any settings. You need to enable the plugin in the dashboard and use it.
The plugin adds a widget to the toolbar that allows you to get and save a screenshot of the main screen of the active theme. The screenshot is obtained using the service googleapis.com
For security reasons, Google has set a limit on the number of requests to the server for one user. Maximum request frequency: 1 request per minute.
Google Api technologies may change unexpectedly and the plugin may stop working if a 404 error is displayed when updating the screenshot, please let me know.
The plugin does not work on local servers!
The button sometimes does not work the first time. Sometimes the server returns error 429, due to Google restrictions. Try to press the button again, after 30 seconds.
All my plugins for OctoberCMS:
- Reviews Manager - Plugin for moderation, sending and displaying reviews on the site
- SEO Pro - SEO+, Sitemap, Robots and Open Graph for CMS Pages, Static Pages, Blog Posts
- SEO Light - SEO, Sitemap and Robots for CMS Pages, Static Pages and Blog Posts
- Robots & meta Robots tag - Plugin for generation Robots.txt and meta Robots tag (CMS Pages, Static Pages and Blog Posts)
- Sitemap - Plugin for generation Sitemap.xml (CMS Pages, Static Pages, Blog Posts and Builder's pages records)
- Theme Preview Screenshot - Plugin for automatically creating a screenshot of the active theme
The plugin has not been tested on OctoberCMS v2.x
If you have any question about how to use this plugin, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to help you.
If you see such an error, it means that you do not have the images folder in assets. Create a folder and try again
"imagepng(./themes/YOUR_THEME/assets/images/theme-preview.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" on line 74 of your_site.ru/public_html/plugins/eugene3993/themepreview/reportwidgets/ScreenshotWidget.php
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Mar 03, 2022