This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

jvdwesthuizen
jvdwesthuizen

Hi,

When I try to log into my system I'm getting this error, what does it mean?

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'status_code' doesn't have a default value (SQL: insert into nurun_qualtrics_api_record (verb, uri_path, request_payload, event_name, request_headers, time_of_call, errors, resolved, updated_at, created_at) values ("GET", "\/API\/v3\/directories\/POOL_cZLfDeSbSQHyCkl\/contacts\/CID_1HkmonDecDQUUwg\/incentivepoints", [], "qualtrics.getUserIncentivePoints", {"x-api-token":"SMdzb3fY42EdD9yXrne5oVAM3VFbK3fNN6tOyiBn","content-type":"application\/json"}, "2021-02-17 17:10:07", {}, false, 2021-02-17 17:10:07, 2021-02-17 17:10:07))").

What caused this error and what can I possibly do to fix it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

mjauvin
mjauvin

It means you have a column in your database table that does not use "->nullable()" in the database schema file and you are trying to create a record without a value for this field/column.

jvdwesthuizen
jvdwesthuizen

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and details.

How can I fix it, any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

1-3 of 3

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.