This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

SinisaPerovic
SinisaPerovic

I'm using Site5 shared hosting and I have two previously installed OctoberCMS installation there, all beta I believe. For some reason I cannot get the latest version to install. At the end of package extraction, while "Building configuration files" I get this message. I checked all my passwords and there is no issue with them. I found users having the error message with Laravel not being supported on some shared hosting services but I don't know if that's true.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: I've spent last hour with Site5 support. The conclusion was, and it was similar to what I found out googling, that "... It tells us that the software is unfortunately using very old, deprecated mysql hashes for connections. You should consider using the latest version of the script and if this is the latest version, check with the developers for further assistance."

Last updated

1-1 of 1

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.