This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

skoobi
skoobi

Hi im getting this error when trying to add a plugin.

"SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'json null, `status_code` char(3) not null, `hits` int unsigned not null default ' at line 1 (SQL: create table `adrenth_redirectlite_redirects` (`id` int unsigned not null auto_increment primary key, `from_url` mediumtext not null, `to_url` mediumtext null, `requirements` json null, `status_code` char(3) not null, `hits` int unsigned not null default '0', `sort_order` int unsigned not null default '0', `last_used_at` timestamp null, `created_at` timestamp null, `updated_at` timestamp null) default character set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci engine = InnoDB)" on line 664 of /public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php

I think it is the mySql version of what i can figure out, but the issue i have is that i cannot upgrade the mysql from 5.6 to 5.7. Anyone know of any solutions.

Many thanks Chris

Last updated

alxy
alxy

The JSON column type is the issue. Try manually changing it to "TEXT" in the migration file and manually install/refresh the plugin.

skoobi
skoobi

Brilliant. that worked a treat. Thank you

adrenth
adrenth

This issue is solved as of version 1.1.1

1-4 of 4

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.