This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

billyZduke
billyZduke

I went from quite an old pre-launch version straight to 419... These fields are included in a simple self-designed plugin to create slides to be included in a slideshow. Am I missing something here?

Getting this error when clicking on the media selector box:

mediafinder.js?v419:80 
Uncaught TypeError: $.oc.mediaManager.popup is not a constructor
    at MediaFinder.onClickFindButton (mediafinder.js?v419)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?v419:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (jquery.min.js?v419:3)

As for the datepicker, it does not show already selected date values on existing records, and when clicking on the icons to the right of the of the date and time fields, nothing happens at all, no popups, no errors... ???

billyZduke
billyZduke

These are my fields.yaml setups for these two form fields:

background_image:
    label: 'qsp.slides::lang.slide.background_image'
    oc.commentPosition: ''
    mode: image
    span: auto
    type: mediafinder

published_at:
    label: 'qsp.slides::lang.slide.published_at'
    oc.commentPosition: ''
    mode: datetime
    span: auto
    type: datepicker
billyZduke
billyZduke

Ahh, got it. The mediamanger js script files in /modules/cms/widgets/mediamanager/assets/js/ were for some reason not updated (there actually seem to be a few more files in the older version). Replaced with new scripts from different up-to-date install and both issues were corrected. Must have been a JavaScript hiccup that just killed subsequent scripts down the line.

Not sure if this will be helpful to anyone else, feel free to delete this thread if you like.

siraj60540
siraj60540

helpless community of october cms

JenniferLopez
JenniferLopez

siraj60540 said:

helpless community of october cms

Awesome comment, bro.

1-5 of 5

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.