Fixed the LESS compiler using PHP 7.4 that was previously throwing an error.
- Fixed display of checkbox lists when quickselect is selected.
- Added new
october:passwdArtisan command to change the password of a Backend user through the command-line.
- Secondary branding colour is now applied to the active media filter in the MediaManager widget
- Lists can now disable the click event by applying the
nolinkCSS class to table row (TR) elements in addition to table data elements (TD) elements.
System\Classes\PluginManager->sortByDependencies()is now deprecated as plugins are now sorted by key & dependencies by default.
- Changed the
October\Rain\Database\Builder->simplePaginate()signature to match
$perPage, $currentPage, $columns, $pageName)
engine => InnoDBto the default
mysqldatabase driver configuration
- Added support for
mysqldatabase driver configuration to specify the default length used for varchar / string columns when running migrations. If using
utf8mb4on MySQL < 5.7 or MariaDB < 10.2 this should be set to 191, newer versions can be safely set to 255 however.
transChoicemethod arguments have changed to match the Laravel 5.5 base package.
- Fixed the LESS compiler using PHP 7.4 that was previously throwing an error.
- Added support for tab lazy loading to all forms of tabs, not just primary tabs.
- Fixed hard coded Form widget alias in the recently added tab lazy-loading functionality.
- Fixed support for Laravel's Builder::paginate() signature
paginate($perPage, $columns, $pageName, $currentPage)in addition to October's
paginate($perPage, $currentPage, $columns, $pageName). Additionally fixed support for Laravel's
- Fixed issue where errors thrown during the page processing of the RelationController would be silently consumed without being reported to the user.
- Fixed issue where popups can still be interacted with when they are in a loading state using
- Updated minimum required PHP version for the installer to match Build 472's minimum of 7.0.8