Bumped minimum required version of PHP from 7.0 to 7.0.8 to enable support for PHP 7.4
- Set the CMS
codeeditorfield to readonly and added a warning message above it when safemode is enabled.
- Bumped minimum required version of PHP from 7.0 to 7.0.8 to enable support for PHP 7.4.
- Added support for the
customViewPathconfiguration property in the RelationController when rendering lists to be able to override the partials used for rendering the
- Using the
useListproperty will now pass the list header values through the
backend.list.overrideHeaderValueevent just like a regular list would.
- ApplicationException are no longer logged if unhandled (they're meant as more of a validation / sanity check exception. SystemExceptions are logged instead.
- All Artisan commands that are unusable in October (typically because they rely on a "Laravel" project structure) are no longer registered and thus no longer made available. Full list of removed commands here: octobercms/library#447
- Added static method
Cms\Helpers\Cms::safeModeEnabled()to check if safe mode is enabled.
- Add support for lazy loading backend form tabs with the
lazyconfiguration property that takes an array of tab names to apply lazy loading to.
- Fixed scrolling issue in the MediaManager that would occur on some browsers causing scrolled content to no longer become visible erratically.
- Added smoother support for old serialized cookie data to retain sessions during the upgrade process.
- Fixed issue where similarly-named repeaters in a CMS page or layout would conflict when checking for AJAX actions on a child repeater.
- Added Slovenian translation
- Switched to using Discord instead of Slack: https://discord.gg/gEKgwSZ
- Launched Premium Support: https://octobercms.com/premium-support
- Minimum PHP version bumped from 7.0.0 to 7.0.8
- Support for PHP 7.4 added