Support custom 500 page when debug mode disabled and CMS module not present.
- Improved consistency of file size displayed in the
FileUploadFormWidget between upload and page load actions
Inline (No icons)navigation mode to the branding settings
filter.jsto fire AJAX requests on the filter control element instead of the closest
- Changed the
datepickerFormWidget when in mode
dateto send a DateTime string with zeroed time (according to the
app.timezoneconfiguration) using the client's timezone. This is a change from the previous behaviour of sending the current time.
- Added ability to specify a
permissionsarray when registering
ReportWidgetsto force the user to have at least one of the specified permissions to be able to utilize the
- Added support for
counterLabelto main menu items,
counterwill default to the sum of the relevant side menu
counteris set to false.
- Added support for multi-line update messages in plugin's
- Now firing the
backend.list.extendRecordsevent from the
useList: truein the
abort(404)now returns the backend 404 view when called in the backend (module and plugin backend controllers)
plugin:enable Author.PluginArtisan CLI commands
backend.layout.extendHeadview event (passes
$layout = 'auth.htm' | 'default.htm')
Backend\Classes\Controllerto extend the base
Illuminate\Routing\Controllerclass instead of being its own root class in order to support the
middleware()method on the controllers.
- Fixed field default values when adding new items with the
Repeateror when using
- Fixed support for nested jsonable properties as list columns (i.e.
- Fixed support for
DataTableFormWidgets within Repeaters
- Fixed an issue where SVG menu icons wouldn't display on page load and required a repaint to actually display
- Fixed issue where the password in invitation emails was getting HTML encoded leading
- Fixed issue with AJAX handlers in
ReportWidgets, specifically related to issues with the widget aliases not being set correctly
- Fixed issue with being unable to use the second datepicker field's popup for a daterange filter inside of a popup
- Fixed issue with multibyte slugs, reduced default max length from 240 to 175 to account for the default DB charset of
- Fixed the
hasManyrelationship when not using the model's primary key as the the relationship's key
- Fixed issue where attempting to install plugins from the
october:installCLI command wouldn't work due to plugins attempting to install themselves before October itself was configured.
- Return a 500 response instead of a 200 response when an exception is thrown during the compiling of an asset file using the
- Fixed minor CSS bug in Firefox (user deleted message on the user detail's page)
- Fixed error "Invalid security token" when trying to login to the backend by instructing the browser to clear it's cache on signin and signout as well as unregistering any service workers on the login action
- Improved Hungarian translation
- Improved Turkish translation
- Improved French translation
- Improved Arabic translation
stripe-loading-indicatorto use CSS transforms instead of animating the
widthproperty to improve rendering performance.