This plugin provide a backend formwidget with ability to select font awesome icons starting From 4.0.0 version To any latest version
Yes you can use any font-awesome icons starting From 4.0.0 version To any latest version
This plugin is also included into the following bundle
The following plugin extends or depends on the plugin
How to install
- Go to Backend > Settings and then go to install plugin page and type Zakir.AllFontIcons and install it.
How to configure
- After installation, go to Backend > Settings and type ALL FONT ICONS and click on Font-awesome CDN link.
- Here you can add any font-awesome cdn link starting from 4.0.0 version. by default 5.15.0 version has been used.
- Use this url Font-awesome cdn links, select your version, copy your css link and save it.
- Copy either all.css or all.min.css or fontawesome.css or fontawesome.min.css file.
How to add form widget
just add this code in any fields.yaml file and formwidget will start working with your font-awesome icons
icon: label: 'Select Icon' type: zakir_allfonticons placeholder: '-- Please Select --'
- When you install this plugin a component is registered with name FontIconsCSS.
- Add this into your Layout/Page and it will load your font-awesome icon css file.
- It is optional and you only need it if you want to load font-awesome icon css file on front-end.
Found the plugin useful on 31 Mar, 2021
Very useful! Thank you !!!
Found the plugin useful on 2 Nov, 2020
Nice plugin. easy to install and best to use for font icons.
Faraz Ur Rehman Quazi
Found the plugin useful on 2 Oct, 2019
Works exactly as described. Very easy to use!
Zakir Hussain author
Replied on 2 Oct, 2019
Thank you again for your another nice review.
Please don't hesitate to ask for improvement.
Fixed bugs coming after new update
Jul 07, 2022
Fixed error for some icons coming into 6.x.x version
Jul 07, 2022
By default font-awesome 4.7.0 version will be used
Sep 27, 2019
First version of AllFontIcons
Sep 26, 2019