The Website Intelligence Platform.
TWIPLA (formerly Visitor Analytics) is an advanced yet accessible website intelligence platform, with a comprehensive suite of easy-to-use, privacy-compliant features.
With three categories of insights - website statistics, visitor behavior analytics, and visitor communication - all website owners, digital marketers, and demand specialists can see the complete picture of what is and isn't working on their websites.
More than 2.5 million websites are already benefiting from easier access to core metrics, an enhanced understanding of visitor behavior, and a more connected visitor experience.
Collect and analyze website data about visitors’ behavior in real-time, through session recordings, conversion funnels, heatmaps, click paths, and traffic structure. Using our poll and survey features, you can effortlessly receive feedback from your online community.
With a free forever plan, a native plugin, easy onboarding, and a one-click Google data importer, the platform couldn't be easier to test drive.
- Understand what is and isn't working on your website(s)
- Enjoy the "free forever" plan that makes it easy for you to test drive, with zero commitment and pay as you grow.
- Analyze website traffic stats — visitors, conversions, session duration, page visits, referrals, click paths, devices, bounce rates, time of visits, competition analysis, and more.
- Understand visitor behavior in real-time — session recordings, heatmaps, conversion funnels, and event tracking.
- Receive visitor feedback effortlessly — targetable surveys and polls.
- No cookies for tracking data. 100% GDPR & CCPA compliant tracking. No data passed on to third parties.
- For website owners, digital marketers, and demand specialists — for websites that work smart.
- Available in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
Please keep in mind that we are a third-party service and we use OctoberCMS as a distribution channel. The plugin uses an API that communicates with www.visitor-analytics.io in order to create an account, log in, and view stats through an iframe that serves content from www.visitor-analytics.io. The data is stored remotely, however, you can rest assured that the service we provide at TWIPLA is GDPR-compliant and we have all our information security management system & processes well-set-up (ISO27001 certified).
Visitor-Analytics.io integration plugin
This plugin integrates OctoberCMS with Visitor-Analytics.io statistics tracker.
To configure the plugin, proceed to system settings and find Visitor Analytics category, then click Dashboard (
You will be directed to register form which allows you to register at Visitor Analytics right from the admin page. When you are registered (or if you already have an account) check your mail to confirm registration and then proceed to Login page (
/backend/visa/visitoranalytics/settings/login) to Log In.
After the first login your site will be registered automatically, your free trial will be activated and tracker script will be loaded from Visitor Analytics. Statistics will be available on the Dashboard page.
To add Tracker code to your site's pages use Visitor Analytics Tracker component. It has no properties to configure since it is all loaded from Visitor Analytics API. Just add the component to pages (or partials, or layouts) you want the tracker on, and the tracker's script will be put to scripts section.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
First version of VisitorAnalytics
Apr 25, 2019