FAQ plugin allows backend users to add questions and answers. You can also add categories dynamically from admin. The main feature of this plugin is that it lets your visitors ask questions directly. When you answered their questions it will send a notification mail to your visitors.
- Simple question – answer list display on the frontend.
- Display category wise questions and answers.
- Display the ask a question form.
- Backend user can add question categories dynamically.
- Add questions and answers.
- Notify visitors about their question’s answers.
Creating a FAQ
Create new questions and answers.
Write an answer to visitor's questions and send notification mail.
FAQ plugin provides three components ‘Faqs all’, ‘Faqs with categories’ and ‘Ask questions’. ‘Faq all’ component used to display all questions on one page. Using ‘Faq with categories’ component to display questions in order to categories. ‘Ask question’ component displays a form on the page to ask the question. You can also configure mail templates according to your choice.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
First version of Faqs
Jan 31, 2020