Vektar Masonry Gallery
This plugin allows you to create a masonry gallery on your webpage.
- Display either a 2, 3 or 4 column layout.
- Create your own theme
- Custom order your layout to get it just right
- Fully responsive gallery
- Custom CSS and light js framework
View our website here https://www.vektar.uk
- Open up the Gallery plugin in the navigation.
- Create a Gallery.
- Enter the name of your Gallery > save.
- Create an image for the Gallery.
- Enter name, description and upload your image. Note that every time you create an image, you are only creating one image.
- Click create.
- Once you have created all of your images, click save/save and close. Note you can also order these anyway you would like by dragging the handle over to the right in the list.
- Click on theme and create a theme.
- Select the font weight and colours you would like.
- Go to CMS in the navigation > select page > go to components.
- Under 'Masonry Gallery', select either 2, 3 or 4 column gallery then drag this on your page.
- Select the name of your gallery, number of images, the order in which you would like them to be displayed, choose to show or hide the gallery title and finally, select the theme you created earlier.
- Preview the page!
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Apr 23, 2020
Apr 23, 2020