SMS SENDER plugin for OctoberCMS
Use Tiipiik.SmsSender to search/install this plugin.
- In the backend panel, go to System -> Updates
- Click Install Plugin
- Go to http://clickatell.com and create your account or sign in
- Get your API credentials
- Add your Clickatell datas on the System -> SmsSender section
- Add at the top level of your controllers
use Tiipiik\SmsSender\Classes\Sender as SmsSender;
- Send Sms with SmsSender::sendMessage('phone_number_of_target', 'message·');
Due to unicode usage, SMS length is limited to 70 characters instead of 140. I am working on unicode detection to switch on 70 / 140 chars automatically.
You can add a dashbord widget to get informations about status of messages.
- Number of days to display data for : 0 for the current day, 1 for current day and yesterday, etc.
- Number of row to display : default 10
- Display only failed messages : display only failed messages or all messages
- Russian, thanks to @maximlit !
Need more gateways ?
If you need or already use other gateways, let me know and I'll add it to the plugin.
Plugin under developement, PRs on GitHub are welcome !
This plugin can be use as well, but is still in developement, so take care of what you do with.
Like this plugin?
If you like this plugin or if you use some of my plugins, you can help me to make new plugins and provide plugins support and further development. Make donation with PayPal or give this plugin a Like. :)
The Import plugin for OctoberCMS is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.
After install and config, add this at the top of the file where you want to use the plugin: use Tiipiik\SmsSender\Classes\Sender as SmsSender; And send sms like this: SmsSender::sendMessage('international_destination_number', 'My beautifull message in 70 characters·');
Found the plugin useful on 23 Jul, 2016
It's perfect! I used it with Clickatell!
Found the plugin useful on 20 Apr, 2016
Works great! I would like to see some more providers in there - like Twillio
Added Dutch translation, thanks to @alacoo Pending
Oct 01, 2018
Added Dutch language, thanks to @dogiedog
Feb 02, 2016
Added russian localisation, PR by @maximlit. Thanks !
Mar 31, 2015
First version of SmsSender
Aug 07, 2014