I have been stuck on this problem for days and I'm hoping someone has experienced the same issue i have.
- I installed the plugin as instructed.
- I create the slider category with NO custom CSS.
- I add 1 slider and fill in the details and select the image.
- I add the slider component to the front page.
- here's my problem.
The slider is not displaying correctly. The first slide that appears is blank. The second slide is the pircture, I added as slide1.
The text. "NEXT" and "PREVIOUS" is on the screen at the top and bottom of the slider container.
- When I added a second slide in the backend (Slide2).
In the front-end. The first slide is still blank. and the second slide on the front-end displays my first slide(Slide1) and second slide(Slide2) on top of each other.
I am struggling here. Hopefully I'm explaining myself correctly.