Back to JKShop Support

mitch
mitch

Will this be supported in future versions?

Mitch

Jiri Kubak
Jiri Kubak

mitch said:

Will this be supported in future versions?

Mitch

Hi yes, i want to add this, but now i have so much work and i can't say when will be new version with this feature.

Jiri

Tim
Tim

Hey,

do you have any updates regarding the multi-language version?

Jiri Kubak
Jiri Kubak

Tim said:

Hey,

do you have any updates regarding the multi-language version?

Hi,

sure check my last post there: https://octobercms.com/plugin/support/jiri-jkshop/customize-basket-component

pm13196
pm13196

Jiri Kubak said: sure check my last post there: https://octobercms.com/plugin/support/jiri-jkshop/customize-basket-component

Hi I used rainlab translate plugin to multi-language version, but in Basket content is loaded dynamically through Ajax and translate plugin seems not handle this, some workaround maybe?

Jiri Kubak
Jiri Kubak

Hi I used rainlab translate plugin to multi-language version, but in Basket content is loaded dynamically through Ajax and translate plugin seems not handle this, some workaround maybe?

Hi,

You can simply extend view of all components (create in theme in paritals) and there you can modify view or add multi language {{ 'xxx'|_ }} text etc..

Eg.:

/themes/XXX/partials/myBasket/basket-0.htm
/themes/XXX/partials/myBasket/basket-1-shipping-payment.htm

Last updated

hambern
hambern

Tried this but still no luck when basket-0.htm gets rendered as a partial in the basket component the {{'Continue'|_}} for an example gets complained at. An unexpected "'" character...

Jiri Kubak
Jiri Kubak

hambern said:

Tried this but still no luck when basket-0.htm gets rendered as a partial in the basket component the {{'Continue'|_}} for an example gets complained at. An unexpected "'" character...

Hi,

maybe check this documentation if you have some problem with translate - https://octobercms.com/plugin/rainlab-translate

hambern

1-9 of 9