Ccavenue plugin allows you to easily create payment. It generates dynamic widgets using component that enable Ccavenue checkout on your CMS page.
Your customers will be able to pay for your products using CCavenue or Credit Card or other wallet options available.
- Fast install and flexible setup
- Create widgets on the fly in a CMS page using component
- Accept payments from users
- View or Manage orders received from your backend dashboard
- Quick settings configurations
Documentation & Usage - Backend
Once you have installed this plugin you need to go to the settings menu to configure some default options (Settings / Ccavenue / Ccavenue Settings)
- Merchant Id: Your Ccavenue Merchant Id
- Working Key: Your Ccavenue Working Key
- Access Code: Your Ccavenue Access Code
- Curency Code: The dafault currency code
- Return Page: Your return page name
In order to create a widget insert component(ccavenue payment) to CMS page and change the component settings according to you.
Parameters: You can use additional parameters to customize your widgets.
- Product Name: Description of the item
- Amount: The price of the item (e.g. amount="4.95").
Create another CMS page with name as you provided in the settings section field "Return Page" and add the "ccavenue order" component to it and also you can modify the content of the page according to your design or requirement(in the markup section of page).
Markup Section e.g. ------- <div class="container"> Thank you for payment. </div> --------
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Create database tables.
Dec 12, 2019
Dec 12, 2019