Erp plugin for October CMS
Control ERP is a free and open source plugin for october cms who allow you to create Invoices and Quotes.
- Create your invoices, quotes, customers, currencies, taxes and payment type
- Generates Invoice AS PDF
- Send PDF trought Mail to your Customers
- Export Many PDF from listing
- Manages all your taxes and rates
- Manage all your devises
- Manage all your customers
- Manage all your payment types
- Customize your PDF template
- Convert quote to invoice
Install the plugin from your backend as an usual plugin.
Go in your Erp > Settings
- Add your Compagny information for your documents header (This configuration can be changed in each documents)
- Add an information for the bottom of documents if you want
- Customise your PDF template if you want
Create an invoice
Go in Erp > Invoices
You can see all your invoices. Click on Add Invoice button for creating an invoice. Link a customer, currency and a date (Absolety required) You can create customer, currencies dynamicly by clicking on Add customer or Add Currency buttons
Once is created, linked the customer to the document by searching he(she) directly:
Then save for adding rows to the invoice.
Add rows to document
Once your document is saved, you can add rows (or data) Click on Create data You can see prices updated when you changing your taxes.
On the next tab, you can create one or many paiments for this document All payment will be displayed on PDF docuement.
Export or send
On the next tab, you can export or send document directly to your customer Download as PDF will export a pdf of this invoice, send will send the invoice to your customer email directly, you can manage email in October backend directly.
This process works the same for Quotes.
Taxes / Currencies etc...
You can manage Taxes, currencies etc.. by clicking on they items of the backend menu.
Thanks for your download. For any bug report or question, please submit an issue on github please.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Fix RainLab.User Issue
Oct 16, 2019