ListFiles is an OctoberCMS Plugin that allows developers to display the contents of a given directory/folder in a list. Items in the list are downloadable links.
Simply install the ListFiles plugin and add the component to your page. Then select the directory/folder. ListFiles will get the list of files in that folder and turn it into a usable list.
Displays on the Frontend of the website and is ideal for the display of a large number of documents (board meeting minutes, papers, images) without having to register each one individually.
This plugin was developed by [Hardik Satasiya] (https://www.fiverr.com/hardik_satasiya)
Install the ListFiles Plugin in an OctoberCMS website.
- There is nothing in Settings or the Backend navigation
- ListFiles exists solely as a component
Create or open a CMS Page
- Add the ListFiles component to the page
- Drag the component to the place on the page where the list will be displayed
Use the selector to choose which folder to display
- The default directory is 'media'
- Add to the path as necessary
- e.g., /board-meetings/2020/november
Add as many components as necessary to the page
- one component per folder to display
Optional: Fork the component to customize look and flow of the list
- ListFiles provides a simple list, but can be customized
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Mar 24, 2021