The plugin adds Paysera payment provider to OFFLINE.Mall plugin. The plugin allows you to customize return pages after successful payment and after canceling. There is a test mode switch. Virtual orders can automatically change their status to Completed after successful payment.
The following plugin is required
- Install the plugin from the marketplace.
- Fill in the ProjectId and Password fields received when registering a project in Paysera.
- Select the pages to which the user will return in case of successful payment (Accept page) and after clicking on the "Return to the store" link (Cancel page).
- Set the settings for sending notifications about payments using the POST method in the project settings in the Paysera control panel.
- Check the Change the status of paid virtual orders to "Done" checkbox if you want to automatically complete paid orders with virtual goods.
You must not have your own endpoints at https://yoursite.tld/paysera, otherwise they may block the notifications handler that changes the order payment status.
Found the plugin useful on 25 Nov, 2020
Easy adjustable plug-in for e-commerce solution OFFLINE Mall. Worth its price. Many thanks to the creator for quick support.
Disabling test mode fix.
Nov 19, 2020
Plugin name and description bug fixes. Test mode fix.
Nov 19, 2020
Nov 08, 2020