Seed your Cumulus based app with dummy data to see it in action and then use the data for further development. We created this plugin as a learning tool to help you understand how the CumulusCore works. It is not a requirement.
See it in action in the following video:
Right now the plugin has only one purpose: seed CumulusCore based application with example data and configure the environment.
To do this you have to run
php artisan cumulus:seed command.
The command will seed some initial, example data that will make Cumulus theme work. It will:
- register two features:
- create a Free plan with access to
- create a Full plan with access to
- create cluster ACME corp. with Free plan
- create a Foo Bar cluster with Full plan
- seed example user (with firstname.lastname@example.org / demo credentials) and give him access to both clusters,
- configure auto assigning users to:
- create new clusters based on company name given in register form
- assign new clusters to the free plan
- configure user settings to:
- sign in using e-mail
- throttle attempts
- allow user registration
- automatically activates newly registered users
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
First version of CumulusDemo
Oct 16, 2018