Download Media Files allow the possibility for any guest user to download files that you upload and set as admin on the backend, inside "Media files".
Is compatible with: October CMS verision 1 and October CMS version 2
We also recorded a video tutorial showing how to use the plugin to build a simple library plugin: watch the video.
What you can do with DownloadMediaFiles
- any guest will be able to see the documents
- and only the admin can connect to the backoffice to change the documents (remove, add documents)
- display entore folders with their subfolders and their files
- Go to "Media" top menu
- Create a folder called "downloads". From this folder will take all documents to be displayed
- Upload files inside "downloads" folder
- You may also add subfolders and files inside subfolders
- Go to "Editor" (OctoberCMS version 2) or "Cms" (October CMS version 1) and create a new page or select the page where you want to display all files
- Go to "Components" and drag on your page the component "DownloadMediaFilesComp"
- Save the page and preview it.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Dec 04, 2021