After installation, clicking on an image in the media library will display an additional buttons menu underneath the right sidebar preview image. When clicking on a button, additional settings will be displayed in a modal popup window.
This plugin supports the following operations: Resize, Rotate, Flip, Smart Crop, Grayscale
- Options: Overwrite or Keep Original Images.
- Creates directories: originals, edited
Tested with JPG, PNG, GIF
- Animated GIFs are currently only supported in resize operations. In other operations, the gif will be flattened.
- Currently transparent animated GIFs are not supported. Setting the image as transparent only will flatten the gif and preserve transparency.
- Currently only available in the actual media library (../backend/media)
- Some operations may decrease or increase filesize.
Please request support / report any issues on the plugin's Github page: https://github.com/digitreadmedia/mediamanager/issues
Find this plugin useful? See my other plugins:
- Extended Builder Plugin: https://octobercms.com/plugin/digitreadmedia-extendedbuilder
- OC Facebook Page Container: https://octobercms.com/plugin/digitreadmedia-facebookpageplugin
- PHP >= 5.4 minimum, PHP >= 7 recommended
- GD library >= 2.0
- Imagick library (highly recommended but not required) >= 3.3.0 and ImageMagick >= 6.5.3
This plugin uses the following libraries, which should be installed via composer to the plugin's vendor folder.
- Grafika (https://kosinix.github.io/grafika/) - Licence: MIT
- Intervention (http://image.intervention.io) - Licence: MIT
- Width: image width in px, provided as a positive integer
- Height: image height in px, provided as a positive integer
- Quality: jpg quality in %, provided as a positive integer
- Angle: rotation angle provided as a positive or negative integer
- Background: provided in hexadecimal format (#000000)
Found the plugin useful on 1 Jun, 2020
A very nice plugin. Does exactly what it should. One thing that may not be immediately obvious: images that were edited get put in the _edit folder (created when first using the plugin), not in the folder you were in.
One thing i'm missing here is rename. I can rename on the server, but a client can not.
Overall: great work Amanda! Much obliged :-)
Patch for empty post array
Mar 28, 2019
Updated the plugin to use the October CMS MediaLibrary refresh method instead of artisan
Mar 28, 2019
Fixed Undefined index: REDIRECT_REDIRECT_SCRIPT_URI error
Mar 26, 2019
Initialize plugin. First version.
Mar 24, 2019