After installation, clicking on an image in the media library will display an additional buttons menu underneath the right sidebar preview image. When clicking on a button, additional settings will be displayed in a modal popup window.
This plugin supports the following operations: Resize, Rotate, Flip, Smart Crop, Grayscale
- Options: Overwrite or Keep Original Images.
- Creates directories: originals, edited
Tested with JPG, PNG, GIF
- Animated GIFs are currently only supported in resize operations. In other operations, the gif will be flattened.
- Currently transparent animated GIFs are not supported. Setting the image as transparent only will flatten the gif and preserve transparency.
- Currently only available in the actual media library (../backend/media)
- Some operations may decrease or increase filesize.
Please request support / report any issues on the plugin's Github page: https://github.com/digitreadmedia/mediamanager/issues
Find this plugin useful? See my other plugins:
- Extended Builder Plugin: https://octobercms.com/plugin/digitreadmedia-extendedbuilder
- OC Facebook Page Container: https://octobercms.com/plugin/digitreadmedia-facebookpageplugin
- PHP >= 5.4 minimum, PHP >= 7 recommended
- GD library >= 2.0
- Imagick library (highly recommended but not required) >= 3.3.0 and ImageMagick >= 6.5.3
This plugin uses the following libraries, which should be installed via composer to the plugin's vendor folder.
- Grafika (https://kosinix.github.io/grafika/) - Licence: MIT
- Intervention (http://image.intervention.io) - Licence: MIT
- Width: image width in px, provided as a positive integer
- Height: image height in px, provided as a positive integer
- Quality: jpg quality in %, provided as a positive integer
- Angle: rotation angle provided as a positive or negative integer
- Background: provided in hexadecimal format (#000000)
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Patch for empty post array
Mar 28, 2019
Updated the plugin to use the October CMS MediaLibrary refresh method instead of artisan
Mar 28, 2019
Fixed Undefined index: REDIRECT_REDIRECT_SCRIPT_URI error
Mar 26, 2019
Initialize plugin. First version.
Mar 24, 2019