- Show maps in any part of the website by simple component.
- Configure map controls, e.g. full-screen mode, zoom, etc.
- Change the map style or show specific data using the map tile providers.
- The default map tile provider is OpenStreetMap (OSM) - a free, open geographic database updated and maintained by a community of volunteers via open collaboration.
Besides, many other features exist which are inherited from the parent plugin. Because the "City Leaflet Maps" plugin is part of the "City Dynamic Maps" plugin.
The following plugin is required
The "City Dynamic Maps" plugin is required and used for managing maps and data.
A map appears on the page in two steps:
- Create a map under Backend Menu -> Dynamic Maps -> Maps. There are basic map configurations and the possibility to choose markers and data sources.
- Add the component to the page where the map should appear.
Need to select one of the created maps in the component "Map" field. Optionally, can specify "Latitude", "Longitude" and "Zoom Level". Otherwise, appropriate values from the selected map will be used. Can specify the map size with the "Width" and "Height" fields (in px, em, or %).
The plugin settings are here: Backend Menu -> Settings -> Section "City" -> Leaflet Maps.
Can use one of the predefined map providers or specify any custom layers. It helps to change the map style or show specific data.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Updated the map init method
Jun 12, 2023
First version of City Leaflet Maps
Jan 20, 2023