This plugin allows you to authenticate Frontend users with social networks.
Supports Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Github
The following plugin is required
Social auth plugin for October CMS. This plugin allows you to authenticate Frontend users with social networks.
This plugin is developed by Chatura Dilan Perera on behalf of Ceyleon
Supports the following social logins
Easy to configure UIs with client keys and secrets. Steps are as follows.
- Go to your provider (Facebook / Google / Linkedin or Github)
- Get Client Key and Secret Note: Update the Redirection URL to <YOUR_OCTOBER_CMS_URL>/socialauth/callback
- Go to October CMS Settings and select Social Auth
- Enable social networks and add Client Key and Secret there and save it.
Required Frontend User Plugin
Login with Social Networks
To log in with social network, add the following URL to your front end with social network logo.
- Facebook - <YOUR_OCTOBER_CMS_URL>/authorize/facebook
- Google - <YOUR_OCTOBER_CMS_URL>/authorize/google
- Linkedin - <YOUR_OCTOBER_CMS_URL>/authorize/linkedin
- Github - <YOUR_OCTOBER_CMS_URL>/authorize/github
Found the plugin useful on 29 Mar, 2021
Github provider needs to be updated to support Authorization headers
Jun 07, 2019
Jun 07, 2019