What does this plugin do?
Provides the ability to mask form fields using the ignorescobar jquery mask plugin.
Why would I use this plugin?
Helpful if you have many form fields that require some specific formatting for consistency.
Are there any requirements for this plugin?
None other than adding the desired mask class to the
cssClass config for a specific October CMS form field. For example, adding
cssClass: mask-phone_us will mask the form field as a US phone number.
- None at this time but please send suggestions to email@example.com.
How do I install this plugin?
- Clone this repository into
- Run the console command
php artisan october:migrate
- Add any class found in the docs to an October CMS form field in the
cssClassconfig with the prefix
How do I update this plugin?
Run either of the following commands:
- From the project root, run
php artisan october:util git pull
- From the plugin root, run
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
First version of FieldMasking
May 07, 2023