Easy to install and configure, oSecure Authentication adds a higher level of security to your October CMS website.
Below are the features of oSecure Authentication Extension
1) IP Filters - This feature allows you to control which IP Address have access to your administrator URL.In this feature you can add IP Address to Blacklist and Whitelist lists.
Blacklist IP Address won't get administrator access even after entering correct credentials.
You can also make a white list for certain IP Address. Only those specific IP Address will be allowed to access your administrator URL.
2) Country Block - By using this feature website administrator can stop all visitors of particular countries from accessing OctoberCMS admin. Website admin can block those countries from where most attacks to the website are being generated.
3) Master Password - Master Password allows to block access to the oSecure Sections from other website administrators. Setting to "Yes", allows you to create a password that will be required when any administrator tries to access the oSecure configuration settings in the OctoberCMS administration area.
4) Administrator Password Protection - Add password protection to add extra security layer over the administrator folder using .htaccess and .htpassword files.
5) Directory Listing - Directory listing feature allows to show list of all files and folders with their permissions on the site.
6) Spam IP Protection - With this feature the user can stop spam bots from entering his/her website using Project Honey Pot BL Access API.
7) Mail - This feature is used to send email everytime there is a login attempt into the OctoberCMS administration area.
8) Master Mail - This feature is used to send email everytime the oSecure Configuration is Changed.
9) View Logs - oSecure will record any attempt that is made to access the Octobercms /administrator directory. It will record the users IP, user name (if the login is successful), the nature of their login attempt, and the date the login attempt occurred. You can also add a particular IP Address to Blacklist List directly from this feature.
10) Hits Graph - This feature shows graphical representation of correct v/s wrong administrator access for different segments of time.
11) WHOIS Lookup Information - Using WHOIS Lookup tool website administrator can find out the domain’s name servers (DNS) information used for service
Download the plugin to the plugins directory and logout and log in back into October CMS backend.
Navigate to the oSecure Configuration Tab and enable oSecure Authentication by selecting ON and clicking Save Button.
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
oSecure Authentication First Release.
Jul 01, 2019