Back to Ultimate Website Builder - CREATOR Theme Bundle Support

roman30845
roman30845

Hello Charis,

I added a "portfolio details 2"-block to my site and once I'm going to click "Add new info" I am getting this error:

"Undefined offset: 0" on line 398 of /var/www/example.org/example/public/modules/backend/formwidgets/Repeater.php

which is pointing to

$this->childIndexCalled = (int) $matches[0];
Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

Hello Charis,

I added a "portfolio details 2"-block to my site and once I'm going to click "Add new info" I am getting this error:

"Undefined offset: 0" on line 398 of /var/www/example.org/example/public/modules/backend/formwidgets/Repeater.php

which is pointing to

$this->childIndexCalled = (int) $matches[0];

Hello Roman,
I managed to fix this error with latest update. Please update your theme.

Let me know if that helps you

Last updated

roman30845
roman30845

Hi Charis,

thanks a lot. I just got one more question: There is no such file as blocks.htm in this package. Is it possible that you meant something else?

Charis
Charis

roman30845 said:

Hi Charis,

thanks a lot. I just got one more question: There is no such file as blocks.htm in this package. Is it possible that you meant something else?

Sorry for that was a mistake.:)
Just replace all your theme files except content folder if you want to not override your work. That is the best way for future theme updates.

Charis
Charis

Charis said:

roman30845 said:

Hi Charis,

Sorry for that was a mistake.:)
Just replace all your theme files except content folder if you want to not override your work. That is the best way for future theme updates.

Sorry, i forgot... And meta folder have files that has to prevent for overriding....
just change those 2 files:

• portfoliodetails2.htm (blocks folder)
  • blocks.yaml (meta folder)

Last updated

roman30845
roman30845

Thanks, works for me :-)

1-6 of 6