Hi to all, this is my first post and I would apreciate any help, I've already installed octobercms in my windows 7 computer and when I've finished the installation process I'm getting this screen that looks that all went fine http://grab.by/Dzv8 , when I click to the website address I get this, http://grab.by/DzuW , and when I click in the backend area I'm getting this, http://grab.by/Dzve , I don't know why I'm getting those errors (I've already passed all check green requirements before starting the installation process), and also there is no combine directory inside my octobercms folder, I would like your help. Thanks in advance.
@dennisbot... did you ever get this resolved or help? I am experiencing the same issue with my installs on my Mac and Windows 7. I delete and uninstall everything and still end up with the same result no matter how many times I install it successfully. Here is my post... http://octobercms.com/forum/post/installed-oct-on-homestead-successful-but-urls-do-not-work-right Any ideas?
@russelldanielj, I've installed wordpress :fuckyeah: , :P, but I still believe in the project, I think it needs more time, greetings.
Just letting you know that I have exactly the same issue on OSX 10.10.
Coming in to +1 this issue. Is there some composer/artisan command that can be run to build the combined files that are served by the framework? I didn't get any errors, but seeing as I didn't run the command line install I'm sure not everything that's going on is visible to me.
I just downloaded October today to give it a shot, so I'm running the installer as it was available from http://octobercms.com/download as of about 9PM on July 21st.
Please look into this! In the meantime I might try using the command line installer and seeing how that pans out.
P.S. I'm running a Windows 7 x64, WAMP 2.5 stack and viewing in Chrome.
UPDATE: Just ran the CLI install process with no change. Still experiencing exactly the same issue as OP.
I figured it out!
In my case, my Apache server's mod_rewrite was disabled. I had to reinstall my WAMP stack to get a more recent version of PHP before installing October, so my previous settings must have been lost.
This is just a matter of adding a line or uncommenting a line (usually at the bottom) of your Apache httpd.conf file like so:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
Just search for that line. If it's missing, add it. If it's not, uncomment it. If it's uncommented and you still have these symptoms, look to the links below for other potential problems.
Make sure to restart your apache webserver after the change or nothing will happen!
Since it took me a while to discover this solution, I figured I'd post links to all of the many discussion threads I've now have open in my browser that cover problems resulting in similar symptoms (the 1st one links to the Laravel docs that ultimately fixed my problem):
1-6 of 6