This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

stephdlb31276
stephdlb31276

Hi all, I am facing a problem with contact forms on a hosted server (no problem on my Laragon localhost). If the form is filled correctly, everything works fine. But if there are errors, the validation process breaks and the browser throws a "405 not allowed Nginx" alert. The validation alerts don't show up I have tried with my contact form plugins, and with Magic form plugin (vanilla install, genericform component, 1 validation rule) with the same result. On the other hand, Small contact form plugin works, and the validation alerts are displayed. I know that Nginx front servers can be tricky and throw 405 errors on post requests with static files, but the hoster support says that everything is ok. I've been working on that problem for hours and couldn't find a solution. Can somebody help?

stephdlb31276
stephdlb31276

Finally found the solution to get around a misconfigured Nginx front server throws an error 405 when Ajax validation starts.

1-2 of 2

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.