This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

Mavichow
Mavichow

I'm not too sure whether OctoberCMS is Window/IIS server friendly?

We've an OctoberCms running on our local machine with Linux/Php, everything works fine.

But when we put our project up to IIS server with Xampp web server installed, we'll encounter errors randomly (sometime works fine, sometime error) eg:

• 1046 No database selected error with IIS when loading page that with Query/Database connection
  • Sometime will hit Page 404 when we navigating pages

May I know do we need to configure any settings on our Window/IIS server?

thanks!

Mavichow
Mavichow

Anyone encounter these problem before? May I know what kind of setups do we need to take note aside from installing web server, ensuring PHP setup is all good, etc? Appreciate it! Thanks October fam!

juliana.chooi39121
juliana.chooi39121

Same here, I'm randomly getting this error as well. I have tried the method below, NONE of it works.

1. change .env from localhost to 127.0.0.1
  2. php artisan cache:clear
  3. php artisan config:cache Need solution urgently.... Anyone has any idea?
juliana.chooi39121
juliana.chooi39121

Hi Mavichow, good news I have the same issue. It turns out xampp is the culprit. The only way to resolve this issue is to install apache, php and mysql individually. It works for me. Good luck!

1-4 of 4

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.