By the use of this plugin, you can show any number of icon lists on the front-end. It is powered by AllFontIcons Plugin that uses FontAwesome icons. This means you can use any icon including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Vine, Vimeo, Digg, Tumblr, etc. with profile link.
You can also use all brand icons and regular icons available in FontAwesome 5.* versions.
- You can select any icon with a link URL and link title.
- You can customize the Icon color and Background color.
- You can set the target and rel attributes.
How to install
- Go to Backend > Settings and then go to the Install Plugin page and type Zakir.SocialMedia and install it.
- This Plugin requires AllFontIcons plugin for showing icons so that one will be also installed automatically.
How to configure
- After installation, go to Backend > Settings and type Social media links.
- Here you can add any number of links and you can also reorder them.
How to show on front-end
- When you install this plugin a component is registered with name LinkItems.
- Add this component into Layout/Page/Partial and it will show Social media links.
Faraz Ur Rehman Quazi
Found the plugin useful on 2 Oct, 2019
The Social Media Links plugin is awesome for the front-end. It is very easy to configure. I just follow the documentation and it works.
Thank you so much for saving my precious time. I love this plugin!!!
Zakir Hussain author
Replied on 2 Oct, 2019
Thank you for your positive review.
Please don't hesitate to ask for improvement.
First version of SocialMedia
Sep 27, 2019